Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Kaifloof in topic Alias and implication requests

Kaifloof
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.
Artist -

Site Moderator
๐Ÿ’™Here to help!๐Ÿ’™
"@NorthernDawnArt":/forums/tagging/topics/alias-and-implication-requests?post_id=298#post_298
[bq="NorthernDawnArt"] "@Lilymoon":/forums/tagging/topics/alias-and-implication-requests?post_id=296#post_296
I think that's a great idea! I'm pretty sure Wcct has already been tagging some g4 characters as g4 so I don't see it as an issue :o

Found a couple more characters that need the character tag

"glass slipper":/tags/glass+slipper -> "character:glass slipper":/tags/character-colon-glass+slipper (Just for clarification, this is "one of the crystal background ponies":/images/480325, "the footwear already has a tag":/tags/glass+slipper+%2528footwear%2529 )

"fleur de verre":/tags/fleur+de+verre -> "character:fleur de verre":/tags/character-colon-fleur+de+verre (Another crystal BP)

"castle (crystal pony)":/tags/castle+%2528crystal+pony%2529 / "bright smile":/tags/bright+smile -> "character:castle (crystal pony)":/tags/character-colon-castle+%28crystal+pony%29 / "character:bright smile":/tags/character-colon-bright+smile

Edit: Are we able to modify character tags? If so, how do we do it?
[/bq]

Okay, I've updated a couple of these, just waiting for them to be aliased!
No reason given
Edited by Kaifloof