Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here

Character tags

SerenePony
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.
Artist -

Qualified therapy donkey
Not sure if there is any place to post this, but I wanted some place to post character tags that could be set as "Character:name" tags.

I will add as I go, but if others discover something then they can post it here too.

First one I have found is Bloomberg the tree.
Posted
Workable Goblin

I was posting these in "Alias and Implication Requests," but having a dedicated thread is probably reasonable.

Anyway, I have several:

* Nurse Snowheart. Actually, the "character" version of this tag does exist (and is correctly aliased to "character:nurse coldheart"), but there is also a non-character-tagged version of the tag, "nurse snowheart," that exists and seems to reference the same character.

* Nurse Tenderheart. In this case, there is just a "Nurse Tenderheart" tag referencing a particular character.

* Vera. As with Nurse Tenderheart, there is just the version without the "character:" segment.
Posted
SerenePony
Artist -

Qualified therapy donkey
I have more:

Welcome inn (not many pictures of him here).
Auntie applesauce
Goldie Delicious
Apple Rose

EDIT
Grand Pear
Squabble I know his name is also murdock, but I found that Squabble is also his name
Boyle

Will keep an eye open for more, can anyone from the site let us know when these character tags have been sorted, that way we can keep things up to date.
romulus4444
Founding Member -
Artist -

Site Moderator
Sentient Loaf
I've added all of those listed above. So sorry it took so long! Please keep 'em coming if you find more! Your work is much appreciated!
Posted
Lilymoon
Artist -

Average G3 Enjoyer
i'm gonna go through to find character tags i'll try to do it by categories tho

g4 toy only ponies (not including blind bags, theres so many, ill do those next probably):
daisy dreams
rainbow flash
lily blossom
ploomette
cupcake (g4) (should prob be character:cupcake)
dewdrop dazzle
lulu luck
feathermay
flitterheart
honeybuzz
plumsweet
snowcatcher
twinkleshine (toy line) — had to split her from the show pony, since her design is pretty distinct. decided on the (toy line) suffix for now?
star dreams
sweetie swirl
star swirl — probably needs a split from g3 star swirl
cherry pie
diamond rose
baby sunny daze — needed a split from the show filly. went with "baby sunny daze" as the toy is one of the so soft newborns
apple sprout
princess skyla
cottonbelle
lullaby moon
sunny rays
sweetsong
twirly treats
holly dash
princess sterling
princess gold lily
sea breezie
sunset breezie — i already split it to character:* bc there was only one image and the other two were sunset shimmer as a breezie
diamond mint
honey rays
pretzel twist — the toy is just "pretzel" but it's the same pony
meadow flower
royal ribbon
bubble splash
sea poppy
haven bay
helia
starbeam twinkle
morphin pink pony — man, the crossover collection ponies were weird
plasmane

no images yet but i plan on looking for all the images i can find of the toy ponies so i'll list them here regardless:
- jelly bee
- lily drop
- crystal pearl
- ocean gem
- sea foam
- sun twist
- flash feather
- flutter cloud
- my little prime
- mystaria
- shadow star
- spinner talltail
- valor stronghoof
- woodheart the kind
- peggy mane
- right hoof red

that should be all of them, at least the brushables and their associated types of toys. i only left out the one of a kind ones. there's also a so soft named lily but i can't find any images of her on this site.

..also, "toy only" may be wrong for some of these as they may have been obscure bg ponies too
Posted
Interested in advertising on Manebooru? Click here for information!
Oleander's magic will bring light to the world as she says, making Twilight Sparkle curious about it!

Hosting an imageboard costs money - help support us financially!