Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Workable Goblin in topic Character tags

Workable Goblin
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.

Site Assistant
For the record, when romulus replied I took that as the end of the discussion.

Anyway, I have a bunch more character tags to report. First off, there's Uncle Orange, who actually has _three_ tags right now that should be aliased together:

* "uncle orange":/tags/uncle+orange -> "character:uncle orange":/tags/character-colon-uncle+orange
* "mosley orange":/tags/mosely+orange -> "character:uncle orange":/tags/character-colon-uncle+orange

Next, there's...well, a good chunk of the Apple family:
* "apple brown betty":/tags/apple+brown+betty -> "character:apple brown betty":/tags/character-colon-apple+brown+betty
* "apple cinnamon":/tags/apple+cinnamon -> "character:apple cinnamon":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bcinnamon
* "apple cobbler":/tags/apple+cobbler -> "character:apple cobbler":/tags/character-colon-apple+cobbler
* "apple crumble":/tags/apple+crumble -> character:apple crumble
* "apple dumpling":/tags/apple+dumpling -> "character:apple dumpling":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bdumpling
* "apple leaves":/tags/apple+leaves -> "character:apple leaves":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bleaves
* "apple mint":/tags/apple+mint -> "character:apple mint":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bmint
* "apple split":/tags/apple+split -> "character:apple split":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bsplit
* "apple squash":/tags/apple+squash -> "character:apple squash":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bsquash
* "apple strudel":/tags/apple+strudel -> "character:apple strudel":/tags/character-colon-apple%2Bstrudel
* "apple top":/tags/apple+top -> character:apple top
* "bushel":/tags/bushel
* "hoss":/tags/hoss
* "candy apples":/tags/candy+apples -> "character:candy apples":/tags/character-colon-candy%2Bapples
* "florina tart":/tags/florina+tart
->"minty charactppler":flor/tags/mina ty+artpple
* "gala appleby":/tags/gala+appleby -> "character:gala appleby":/tags/character-colon-gala+appleby
* "half baked apple":/tags/half+baked+apple -> "character:half baked apple":/tags/character-colon-half%2Bbaked%2Bapple
* "jonagold":/tags/jonagold
* "marmalade jalapeno poppette":/tags/marmalade+jalapeno+popette
* "liberty belle":/tags/liberty+belle -> character:liberty belle
* "minty apple":/tags/minty+apple -> character:minty apple
* "per
fect pie":/tags/perfect%2Bpie
* "apple pie (character)":/tags/apple+pie+%2528character%2529
* "pink lady":/tags/pink+lady -> "character:pink lady":/tags/character-colon-pink%2Blady
* "red gala":/tags/red+gala -> "character:red gala":/tags/character-colon-red%2Bgala
* "red june":/tags/red+june -> "character:red june":/tags/character-colon-red%2Bjune
* "sweet tooth":/tags/sweet+tooth -> character:sweet tooth

I have not finished creating these tags due to the (relatively) late time here...also, I did not suggest tags for several pairs of characters that appear to actually be the same character, e.g. Perfect Pie and Apple Pie seem to actually refer to the same pony. It's somewhat difficult to tell in some cases because many of these characters appear mostly in group shots and so are hard to unambiguously identify.
No reason given
Edited by Workable Goblin
Workable Goblin
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.

Site Assistant
For the record, when romulus replied I took that as the end of the discussion.

Anyway, I have a bunch more character tags to report. First off, there's Uncle Orange, who actually has _three_ tags right now that should be aliased together:

* "uncle orange":/tags/uncle+orange -> "character:uncle orange":/tags/character-colon-uncle+orange
* "mosley orange":/tags/mosely+orange -> "character:uncle orange":/tags/character-colon-uncle+orange

Next, there's...well, a good chunk of the Apple family:
* "apple brown betty":/tags/apple+brown+betty -> character:apple brown betty
* "apple cinnamon":/tags/apple+cinnamon -> character:apple cinnamon
* "apple cobbler":/tags/apple+cobbler -> character:apple cobbler
* "apple crumble":/tags/apple+crumble -> character:apple crumble
* "apple dumpling":/tags/apple+dumpling -> character:apple dumpling
* "apple leaves":/tags/apple+leaves -> character:apple leaves
* "apple mint":/tags/apple+mint -> character:apple mint
* "apple split":/tags/apple+split -> character:apple split
* "apple squash":/tags/apple+squash -> character:apple squash
* "apple strudel":/tags/apple+strudel -> character:apple strudel
* "apple top":/tags/apple+top -> character:apple top
* "bushel":/tags/bushel
* "hoss":/tags/hoss
* "candy apples":/tags/candy+apples -> character:candy apples
* "florina tart":/tags/florina+tart -> character:florina tart
* "gala appleby":/tags/gala+appleby -> character:gala appleby
* "half baked apple":/tags/half+baked+apple -> character:half baked apple
* "jonagold":/tags/jonagold
* "marmalade jalapeno poppette":/tags/marmalade+jalapeno+popette
* "liberty belle":/tags/liberty+belle -> character:liberty belle
* "minty apple":/tags/minty+apple -> character:minty apple
* "perfect pie":/tags/perfect%2Bpie
* "apple pie (character)":/tags/apple+pie+%2528character%2529
* "pink lady":/tags/pink+lady -> character:pink lady
* "red gala":/tags/red+gala -> character:red gala
* "red june":/tags/red+june -> character:red june
* "sweet tooth":/tags/sweet+tooth -> character:sweet tooth

I have not finished creating these tags due to the (relatively) late time here...also, I did not suggest tags for several pairs of characters that appear to actually be the same character, e.g. Perfect Pie and Apple Pie seem to actually refer to the same pony. It's somewhat difficult to tell in some cases because many of these characters appear mostly in group shots and so are hard to unambiguously identify.
No reason given
Edited by Workable Goblin