Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Bug, error and issue report

Twilight
Founding Member -

Site Administrator
Site Developer
@Twilight#0511
sorry, fixing the issue will take a few more hours. We are now moving to another storage provider company as workaround for a problem at our current storage provider. In the mean time, everything should work except for search results and the images gallery on the front page.
Posted
Twilight
Founding Member -

Site Administrator
Site Developer
@Twilight#0511
Sorry for the downtime. The problem is finally solved.

To make sure that this problem doesn't happen again, we changed the system configuration of Elasticsearch — the software which we use for the search index and for quickly answering to search requests.

As usual, those changes are published in our git repository at https://github.com/booru/philomena/commit/0e2af9861fdb83e09568e548e191f510fa49014f
Posted
Krickis
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.

Literary Siren
The Discord link doesn't seem to be working. I click it, and it tells me I can't access that page
Posted
Twilight
Founding Member -

Site Administrator
Site Developer
@Twilight#0511
@Krickis
The links works fine here. Maybe discord had some hiccup. I'd suggest you try again?
Posted
Twilight
Founding Member -

Site Administrator
Site Developer
@Twilight#0511
fyi, there was a 2 hours downtime of the website today because of hardware failure at the servers hosting company. After the main server was back online, we also used that opportunity to install updates and improve some settings. If you notice any problems, please report them here.
Interested in advertising on Manebooru? Click here for information!
YayPonies: Download unacceptably derped Derpy!

Hosting an imageboard costs money - help support us financially!