Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Wcctnoam in topic Spoiler policy updates

Wcctnoam
Founding Member - Here since the beginning.
Artist -

The current spoiler tags are:

spoiler:comic (season 10) - Implied by *spoiler:comic 89* all the way to *spoiler:comic 94* for now, more will be added or changed as the issus publish.

spoiler:g5 - Implied by *my little pony g5 show* and *my little pony: the movie (2021)*, placeholder tags until we have proper titles.

That means simple g5 fanart or character design is no longer considered a spoiler. We're gonna hold that tag for teaser/trailer stuff and possible leaks.

Additionally, this isn't completely decided yet, but assuming the movie releases on a streaming platform as promised, it will likely be considered to be in spoilers for a week, maybe two. After that it will be free-for-all
For the show and each of its episodes, it's going to depend a lot on the release schedule., so we'll let you know.
No reason given
Edited by Wcctnoam
Wcctnoam
Artist -

spoiler:comic (season 10) - Implied by *spoiler:comic 89* all the way to *spoiler:comic 94* for now, more will be added or changed as the issus publish.

spoiler:g5 - Implied by *my little pony g5 show* and *my little pony: the movie (2021)*, placeholder tags until we have proper titles.

That means simple g5 fanart or character design is no longer considered a spoiler. We're gonna hold that tag for teaser/trailer stuff and possible leaks.

Additionally, this isn't completely decided yet, but assuming the movie releases on a streaming platform as promised, it will likely be considered to be in spoilers for a week, maybe two. After that it will be free-for-all
For the show and each of its episodes, it's going to depend a lot on the release schedule.
No reason given
Edited by Wcctnoam
Wcctnoam
Artist -

That means simple g5 fanart or character design is no longer considered a spoiler. We're gonna hold that tag for teaser/trailer and possible leaks.

For the show and each of its episodes, it's going to depend a lot on the release schedule.
No reason given
Edited by Wcctnoam
Wcctnoam
Artist -

That means simple g5 fanart or character design is no longer considered spoiler. We're gonna hold that tag for teaser/trailer and possible leaks.

No reason given
Edited by Wcctnoam