Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Tag requests

Workable Goblin
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.

Site Assistant
Rather like ethereal mane, ethereal tail, etc. in the past, something should probably be done to clean up multicolored hair, multicolored mane, and multicolored tail. I would recommend making the latter two aliases of multicolored hair, since manes and tails are made of hair and in most (all?) cases a multicolored tail means a multicolored mane and vice versa.

EDIT: Also, pipp wings should imply wings, probably.
Kaifloof
Artist -

Site Moderator
💙Here to help!💙
@Workable Goblin
Took care of everything mentioned. I added "sunny bunch" real quick to the one image of her, so I could alias it to the character tag. So that's been handled as well. Robes was aliased to robe and the other character tags were updated!
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
A few character tags that need to be aliased or uplifted from being green:

giselle is an alternate name for character:irma and should just be an alias*
natalya should be changed to character:natalya (which itself should be blue-ized)

* Honestly, I like Giselle better than Irma, but clearly the consensus is in favor of Irma being the primary name, so…
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
heihei and hei hei the rooster should be aliases of each other, or at least one or the other ought to be picked and all (three) images that belong to either tag should be consolidated under one. The two clearly refer to the same character (from Moana, not MLP).
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
parrot should probably be converted to a species: tag like those of the other sapient species of the show. Although many show regular old parrots, enough show anthro parrots (Celaeno, the other parrot pirates, OCs or converted characters, etc.) that it should probably be considered about on the level of griffon or hippogriff. Or dog, at least.
Posted
Interested in advertising on Manebooru? Click here for information!
Click to find out how!

Hosting an imageboard costs money - help support us financially!