Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here.

Tag requests

Kaifloof
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.
Artist -

Site Moderator
💙Here to help!💙
@Workable Goblin
Everything's all caught up. Good eye on the character! I've been trying to compare tags to derpi and us, seeing which ones we've missed, but there's still several more for me to go thru :3

@Workable Goblin
parrot should probably be converted to a species: tag like those of the other sapient species of the show. Although many show regular old parrots, enough show anthro parrots (Celaeno, the other parrot pirates, OCs or converted characters, etc.) that it should probably be considered about on the level of griffon or hippogriff. Or dog, at least.

I did change the parrot tag to a species tag, but I'm not sure what the last bit of your post means
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
@NorthernDawnArt
It was explaining why I thought parrot ought to be a species tag instead of a green tag, since I reckon there is something of a bar to doing so, i.e. if I told you that zombie should be a species tag you would want to know why (and in fact we have had discussions about that in the past). So first I pointed out that there were a pretty fair number of anthro parrot images, then I pointed out that dog is a species tag even though most dog images are of regular dogs like Winona, not talking dogs like Spike.
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
adorapipp and diapipptes should be aliased into one another. I prefer using adorapipp as the primary (that is, diapipptes would be an alias of adorapipp) because it is easier to remember and much easier to spell, but diapipptes is much more heavily used. Also, the corresponding tag for Zipp is adorazipp, which may count either way depending on your point of view.
Posted
Kaifloof
Artist -

Site Moderator
💙Here to help!💙
@Workable Goblin
I've been holding off on doing that mostly due to the fact that it might actually be his last name but it wasn't mentioned in the movie. Other mods might feel otherwise though
Posted
Workable Goblin

Site Assistant
@NorthernDawnArt
Oh, I was simply saying that based on the fact that the former lacks the "character:" element. We can always change everything to point to "character:sprout cloverleaf" later, after all.
Posted
Interested in advertising on Manebooru? Click here for information!
Click to find out how!

Hosting an imageboard costs money - help support us financially!