Chat with us on Discord! We have a discord server! It can be found here

Character tags

SerenePony
Early Bird - Among the first 500 members to join.
Artist -

Qualified therapy donkey
Not sure if there is any place to post this, but I wanted some place to post character tags that could be set as "Character:name" tags.

I will add as I go, but if others discover something then they can post it here too.

First one I have found is Bloomberg the tree.
Posted
Workable Goblin

I was posting these in "Alias and Implication Requests," but having a dedicated thread is probably reasonable.

Anyway, I have several:

* Nurse Snowheart. Actually, the "character" version of this tag does exist (and is correctly aliased to "character:nurse coldheart"), but there is also a non-character-tagged version of the tag, "nurse snowheart," that exists and seems to reference the same character.

* Nurse Tenderheart. In this case, there is just a "Nurse Tenderheart" tag referencing a particular character.

* Vera. As with Nurse Tenderheart, there is just the version without the "character:" segment.
Posted
SerenePony
Artist -

Qualified therapy donkey
I have more:

Welcome inn (not many pictures of him here).
Auntie applesauce
Goldie Delicious
Apple Rose

EDIT
Grand Pear
Squabble I know his name is also murdock, but I found that Squabble is also his name
Boyle

Will keep an eye open for more, can anyone from the site let us know when these character tags have been sorted, that way we can keep things up to date.
romulus4444
Founding Member -
Artist -

Site Moderator
Sentient Loaf
I've added all of those listed above. So sorry it took so long! Please keep 'em coming if you find more! Your work is much appreciated!
Posted
Interested in advertising on Manebooru? Click here for information!
YayPonies: Download unacceptably derped Derpy!

Hosting an imageboard costs money - help support us financially!